Jan 16, 2011

Some airplane mishaps...





 

Did You Say More Left Aileron??. . . . (An Actual Cross Wind Landing) 

 
New Drive Thru Service Gives You An Instant Convertible . . (An . Actual Landing On The Wrong Runway)

Those dang pot holes . . they r even on runways now!! 
  
Aqua Cessna??? (Single Engine Problems) 
 
Sub Cessna? (Twin Engine Problems) 

 
Do I really need the left landing gear assembly? 
 
Whatcha Le Hombre . . . INCOMING!!!!! ?(New Kama Kazi Boarder Patrol) 

 
Aw Crap! !!!  I hate it when I do that! 
 
New reality show    I dare you to fly with us 
 
Roger That Houston . . .. Overheating On Port Engine 
 
Oh wow man.did I miss 
 
Aye . . .who took my wheelie bars?

American Airlines 757 tail strike in Orange County airport in California 

 
In Asia everything bows!

Doing a gear check on an EVA 747 

 
Anybody for a slice of airplane??? 

 
oops... wrong button 

 
I swear Officer, he backed into me! 

 
Making sure they use all available cargo space.... 

 
Mechanic forgot to chock the plane 
 
Hang in there baby!! 
 
I hate short runways . . 

 
Me first -- no me first -- no, no me first -- no, no, no me first.. 
Hey it looked hard! (Cessna Submarine) 

Just cooling the aircraft in Miami 
 
Amphibious runway assault 
 
Honey, I ' m Home rdSourceID :

No comments:

Post a Comment